How to Help
Make a financial donation
Your financial contributions are valuable, and allow us to continue providing our services. If not specified, donations received are allocated to the project where funds are needed most. Donations can be made via direct deposit or electronic fund transfer into the following account:
Helping Hands Trust
First National Bank,
Mtubatuba Branch – 22 03 30
Cheque account number 6228 7003 869
Swift Code - FIRNZAJJ
You can also send donations online through Payfast by clicking button below, or going to Payfast Cause Index - Helping Hands Trust.
Kindly inform us of your transfer, for your donation to be acknowledged, and for us to issue you with a certificate for tax deduction purposes.
Please provide us with your name, your company name and number (where applicable), postal address, amount and date of your deposit. The information can be emailed to: email@example.com
Pray for us
Prayer requests include:
- Wisdom and guidance for the leaders and staff
- Physical, spiritual and emotional protection for the children and the staff
- God's hand of restoration in the lives of the children, that they may grow to know His healing hand, His love and compassion for them, and His desire to see them become who He created them to be.
- Financial provision
These are some of the things that would be useful to the children of Helping Hands:
- School uniforms and shoes
- School stationery and supplies
- Blankets and towels
- Gifts for the year end party
- Vegetable seedlings for our "Our Home Garden" project